你总会碰到各种各样的外国客人,有的客人虽然说英文,却有非常重的口音,有时真的非常难听懂。继上次意大利口音版之后,这次我们特地请来了法国朋友来录音,期望可以对你的听力有大大大大大的帮忙!

J: Good morning, how can I help you, sir?

早上好,先生。能为你效劳吗?

S: Good morning. Can you get me a taxi?

早上好。你可以为我安排一辆的士吗?

J: Where do you want to go sir?

先生,你要去什么地方呢?

S: I want to go to the Forbidden City.

我计划去紫禁城。

J: one way or round trip?

单程还是往返程呢?

S: One way. Could you tell the driver to make a detour to the Bank of China?

I need to change some money there.

单程的。你可以告诉一下司机,让他迂回去一下中国银行怎么样?我要去那里兑换些钱。

J: Yes, I will tell him.

好的,我会告诉他的。

S: By the way, how do you figure out the carfare?

顺便问一下,你们的车费是如何计算的呢?

J: according to the kilometer, the first five kilometers is 15RMB, and 2 RMB for every extra kilometer.

是根据公里数来计费的,起步价5公里人民币15元,超越后每公里收人民币2元。

S: Oh,I see. Thank you. How long do I have to wait?

好的,我了解了。我要在这里等多长时间呢?

J: The taxi will be here right away.

的士立刻就会到达的。

S: Excellent, thanks a lot for your help.

太好了,谢谢你的帮忙。

J: You are very welcome, sir. Have a nice day.

不客气,先生。祝你有愉快的一天。